• brain injury awareness month canada

    How Personal Injury Lawyers Help Brain Injury Victims

    Our lawyers have helped many accident victims who suffered a brain injury after a negligent or wrongful act get the settlement they need to rebuild their lives after injury. We understand the complex, challenging, and life-changing event of suffering a …

  • two coworkers speaking badly about a third coworker in an office

    What is Defamation?

    If you use any social media platform or watch any news show, you have probably heard about a famous Hollywood defamation lawsuit, Depp vs. Heard. Where actor Johnny Depp is suing his ex-wife, actress Amber Heard, over an op-ed she

  • couple taking photo of food at restaurant

    Read This If You Find a Foreign Object in Your Food

    Finding a foreign object in your food is not only unappealing, but it can also cause serious physical and psychological harm. This incident can lead to a complex personal injury claim that may involve long-lasting medical care and other expenses. …

  • concerned woman and partner

    Can You Sue Over Anxiety or Depression After An Accident?

    Accidents do not only leave physical scars; emotional distress after an accident or other harmful or neglectful incidents can also leave their mark and take a toll on the accident victim. Good news is that, if you have been injured …

  • Dog in mountain with owner

    Top Questions About Dog Bites in BC Answered

    Dog bites are serious incidents that can cause severe injuries, emotional trauma, and lasting scars. Do you know who is responsible if a dog bites you or your loved one in BC? On the other hand, what happens if your …

  • pills in blue background medicine

    When Can You Sue For Medical Malpractice?

    Sometimes, medical care can go very wrong, and if you or your family member has suffered an unexpected and serious injury because of medical treatment, you may be entitled to compensation. Medical malpractice claims are complex, and not every bad …