How We Help
A spinal cord injury profoundly changes your life. From one day to the next, everything is shockingly different. We have supported many clients like you in securing the compensation they need to rebuild their health and financial security. If you need experienced legal counsel to move forward, reach out.
The symptoms of spinal cord injury can vary in type and severity, and include numbness, tingling, paralysis, loss of function, burning sensations, pain, and incontinence. In extreme cases, spinal cord injury can result in paraplegia and quadriplegia. Accident victims can require long-term physiotherapy and occupational therapy, so securing the support you need is crucial to recovery.
Here are some of the cases we handle and the ways we can help:
- Spinal cord injury caused by a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, assault, sports injury, or medical malpractice
- Resulting disability from limited mobility or motor function
- Establishing the extent of spinal cord injury with the help of expert testimony
- Recouping costs for ongoing therapy and livability expenses, like renovations to home or vehicle modifications
- Other avenues of compensation like coverage under the wrong-doer’s policy of insurance