- phone 604.689.8888
Work phoneemail [email protected]
Work emailfile_download Save contact card
Anthony has vast experience handling large and complex personal injury claims, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, serious orthopedic injury, psychiatric/psychological injury and severe whiplash and soft tissue injury-related disorders. He has excellent communication and negotiation skills and takes pride in always doing his utmost to get the best possible results for his clients. He has attended countless mediations on behalf of his clients, where he has successfully negotiated large settlements and generous compensation. Anthony has extensive courtroom experience having represented clients in the Provincial Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal levels. He has enjoyed considerable success in trial, having won many significant damage awards and liability disputes on behalf of his clients.
After being called to the Bar, Anthony practiced with a Vancouver law firm, focusing primarily on personal injury law. In 2000, he joined Bernie Simpson of Simpson & Company. The firm has since carried on its practice under the name Simpson Thomas & Associates. Anthony is the Managing Partner.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member, Personal Injury Section
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- Anthony has also presented at TLABC and CLE seminars on issues relevant to the firm’s practice.
Anthony is committed to supporting community events and Simpson Thomas & Associates participates in a number of initiatives such as the Vancouver International Soccer Festival, BC Children’s Hospital, etc.
- LLB from the University of Victoria (Awarded the Davis & Company Prize in Administrative Law)
- B.A. from the University of British Columbia