Troy has appeared in Provincial Court, Supreme Court and the Court of Appeal on behalf of his clients who have sustained injuries.
Prior to dedicating his practice to accident victims, Troy spent a decade as an engineer. Over that time, he developed a precision and thoroughness that he brings to his practice as a lawyer.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- The B.C. Brain Injury Association, Member
- Spinal Cord Injury of B.C., Member
- Disability Alliance, B.C., Member
- Fraser Valley Brain Institute, Member
- Neil Squire Society, Member
- Participates in Access Pro-Bono’s annual “Advice-A-Thon”
- He has volunteered to supervise law students in court appearances and served as a moot court judge for UBC law students.
- “What Happens when a Client Changes Lawyers or a Lawyer Changes Firms?,” Personal Injury Conference 2012
Troy enjoys spending time with his young family and running whenever time allows.
Year of Call
2010, British Columbia
- Juris Doctor from University of British Columbia
- Engineering Degree from McGill University