Simpson, Thomas & Associates offers a dynamic and challenging work environment.
We pride ourselves in supporting and teaching employees who want to advance their career in the legal field while helping the injured victims of motor vehicle accidents. Community outreach is an important aspect of joining the STA Team. Our staff participates in a variety of charity events to help support a healthy community and work environment.
Join Our Team
If you are interested in becoming a proactive member of the STA Team, please apply to the following job posting(s):
Marketing Coordinator: Fixed term contract (one year)
Simpson, Thomas & Associates is one of the leading personal injury law firms in BC. We currently have an opening for a one-year full-time fixed term contract for a Marketing Coordinator to join our professional and friendly team. This is an exciting time for STA as we enter into other areas of law and the successful applicant will play a key role in this. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Administration. Part of the role will also include assisting the Director of Administration on an as needed basis (about a 70/30% time split). We are offering a competitive compensation package including: Extended health and dental, transportation costs, fitness subsidy, flexible working hours and option to work remotely on a part time basis. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Business or comparative.
- 2-5 years experience working in marketing. Experience of working in the legal marketing industry preferred.
- Competent using Google Analytics, WordPress, Hootsuite, Social media platforms, Canva and Microsoft Office Suite. Experience using Amicus Attorney an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, creative writing and editing abilities.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, meet deadlines, anaylse data and make data driven recommendations.
- Ensure successful implementation of 2021 marketing plan.
- Assist in the 2022 marketing planning process, ensuring the plan is in line with the business objectives.
- Implement/create targeted campaigns that drive engagement and generate leads and new business.
- Work with lawyers to create engaging content for our website/blog, press releases, compelling biographies and elevator pitches.
- Deliver basic marketing training to lawyers.
- Provide monthly marketing reports to the Partners and Director of Administration that measure and report on effectiveness of marketing campaigns/initiatives and file revenue by area of law.
- Maintain the firm website.
- Maintain referral database and build strategic relationships with key agencies and vendors.
- Solicit client reviews.
- Responsible for daily social media accounts.
- Identify, attend/encourage lawyers to attend, functions or events (charity and professional) that will assist in business development.
- Prepare marketing material.
- Implement and coordinate promotional campaigns, events.
- Serve as secretary and marketing advisor of soon to be launched practice groups.
- Address advertising needs: Oversee existing advertising and identify new advertising opportunities.
- Manage the firm’s charitable giving program and client-related sponsorships.
- Assist the Director of Administration on an as needed basis. (70/30% split)