- phone 604.689.8888
Work phoneemail [email protected]
Work emailfile_download Save contact card
As a personal injury lawyer, Nick has dealt with an extraordinary range of cases, not only in relation to injuries sustained; minor to catastrophic, but also in relation to complex insurance issues and ICBC claim settlements. He has appeared at all levels of the BC Courts though most of his experience has been in the BC Supreme Court. He passionately believes in justice, and believes that resort to the Courts is the best way of ensuring justice is done, although an out-of-court settlement is often the best solution.
Prior to joining Simpson Thomas & Associates in 2013, Nick acted primarily for insurers and defendants in cases involving vehicle-related fraud and personal injury. The experience provided him a valuable understanding of defence practices. He believes he is well-positioned to protect the rights of his clients and assist them with their ICBC claims.
Nick has a keen interest in sports law, and continues to be an avid participant in the sports world. As a youngster in England, he played rugby (regional level) and soccer (regional level, youth team of a professional club, and varsity) as well as swimming (county level). He also enjoyed playing varsity soccer at both SFU and UBC.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- Member of the Vancouver Soccer Team which has participated in several Lawyers World Cups which took place in Europe and Africa.
- UBC Men’s Soccer Alumni Committee (and Men’s Soccer representative on the Thunderbird Council at UBC).
- Bachelor of Law Degree (Honours) from the University of Sheffield, England
- Master of Laws from the University of British Columbia