Work emailfile_download Save contact card
As a personal injury lawyer, Adam has experience in a wide range of cases from dealing with difficult liability issues to complex brain injuries. One of Adam’s significant cases involved a young child, under the age of five, who became a quadriplegic as a result of a head-on collision. The intricacies of the case relating to the future care and the child’s future loss of wages provided good lessons for future ICBC claim settlements.
Prior to joining Simpson Thomas & Associates, Adam worked for other local firms practicing for both defendants and plaintiffs. His experience working for large national and international insurance clients has provided him with a unique understanding of defence practices, and allows him to anticipate and understand defence tactics to better inform and prepare his clients for their ICBC claim settlements.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member, Personal Injury Section
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Board Member
- The B.C. Brain Injury Association, Member
- Spinal Cord Injury of B.C., Member
- Disability Alliance, B.C., Member
- Fraser Valley Brain Institute, Member
- Neil Squire Society, Member
- LLB from the University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Arts from Simon Fraser University (Honours)
“Had a pleasant experience with Adam Ueland and his team. They got back to me whenever I had questions and explained everything well!” N.Sawatsky