- phone 604.689.8888
Work phoneemail [email protected]
Work emailfile_download Save contact card
Abby was called to the bar in 2012 and completed her articles at a boutique plaintiff personal injury law firm in Vancouver. She has been practicing plaintiff personal injury law since her articles and has represented clients in a wide range of injuries, including, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, soft tissue injuries, chronic pain, orthopedic injuries, neurological injuries and psychological injuries. Abby joined Simpson, Thomas & Associates in 2015 and has appeared in the Provincial Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Volunteer with Keeping Vancouver Spectacular, Mission Impossible and the Canadian Cancer Society.
- LLB from the Manchester Metropolitan University (accredited through the National Committee of Accreditation)
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of British Columbia